- holding for bug 604126 - backport suicide prevention
- Is everything else staged?
- Not yet; waiting on bug 603660
- Release 10/19? 10/21?
- QA needs more time; haven't been able to start testing
Stability / Architecture
- Getting stable takes priority over anything else in the roadmap.
- Sent round an email about architectural changes.
- In a nutshell, we want to increase availability by:
- Collecting crashes to a queue
- Making processing not dependent on HBase uptime
- Making webapp not dependent on HBase uptime
- Trying to schedule an onsite, hopefully last week in October (that's in TEN DAYS) subject to approval.