< Breakpad | Status Meetings
- holding for bug 604126 - backport suicide prevention
- Is everything else staged?
- Not yet; waiting on bug 603660
- Release 10/19? 10/21?
- QA needs more time; haven't been able to start testing
Stability / Architecture
- Getting stable takes priority over anything else in the roadmap.
- Sent round an email about architectural changes.
- In a nutshell, we want to increase availability by:
- Collecting crashes to a queue
- Making processing not dependent on HBase uptime
- Making webapp not dependent on HBase uptime
- Trying to schedule an onsite, hopefully last week in October (that's in TEN DAYS) subject to approval.
- PHX status? [mrz]
- 1.8 postmortem bugs status updates
- Devs should now have access to staging, except for webapp (see bug 598750 for details).
- 1.7/1.8 working with HBase 0.89 research cluster (see bug 602201)
- might be a small socorro-side bug, investigating more before calling this "done"