- Status (laura, deinspanjer, tmary)
- Will be our next release
- Fix the admin panel - where are we with this?
- Ship some skiplist changes
- I'd like to ship this tomorrow-ish.
- Been a tad delayed on this, what with crisis after crisis and half the team out
- Need a dev and stage db to do this right, will be some time (weeks)
- Nightlies/aurora - need spec, bugs [lonnen to update if he's in the call, working on mocks]
- Hang pairs
- Plugin/content crash urls (bug #?)
- Timing? Hard to say, blocked
Normalization of Reports Table (and other cleanup of PG)
- reports_normalized for search etc.: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=674415
- dropping frames table: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=681476
- extensions and plugins_reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=681490
- ElasticSearch indexing: when? After HBase is fixed.
- Postmortem for 2.2 next week when everyone is back on deck.