- QA asked for freeze to push out to next week, so
- Freeze 7/19
- Release 7/21
- I have added in the content crash related bugs, which need doing pretty urgently. This is the critical focus of this release
- 2.1 bugs
- Focus of 2.2 is changing the aggregation criteria, as per yesterday's meeting
- bug list not finalized, need to file some, but
- Needed for Fx6 final beta
- Hard Freeze by 8/4
- Hard Ship by 8/11
- What do we need to discuss/document before implementation can begin?
- Status as per plan (dre):
- light up prod ES boxes - was by July 15 - now TBD, another week? Hardware problems.
- turn on two processors, watch perf for 24 hours - sometime in test period, before July 15
- turn on rest of processors, watch for another 2-3 days
- backfill data - run manually once all processors switched over
- turn on webapp - aim for by 22nd, long window by the end of the month
- Onsite Aug 8-12. Don't plan too many meetings. This is a sprint week.
- github/release stuff: laura and rhelmer discussed, working on doc which will be circulated. We won't change process until rhelmer is back on deck.