- Will hold app changes and config changes (lars' work) and merge to trunk the day after 1.7.8 pushes
- How to test
- There are now firewall holes from khan -> stagedb and stage hbase, if you need lots of data to test.
- laura met with smooney and marcia to discuss.
- General points:
- Need to expose the releasechannel in the crash UI (bug 649432) - need to push this ASAP
- Most likely:
- Topcrashers should be based on version + buildid for betas and finals
- Aurora and nightlies should work like current nightlies
- ADUs are available by buildid
Problem: buildids are not unique. See: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=629733
- Status update - adrian + rhelmer
- Need to order boxes, basically the same as current prod ES cluster.
- How will we stage? DEinspanjer 11:03, 4 May 2011 (PDT) We have a 3 node staging cluster for the short term.
- Extraction script requirements for Postgres miniDB
- Happy birthday Lars!
- vagrant VM dev scripts github