- Freeze tomorrow
- Daniel and Anurag demo
- Releases and dates.
- 1.7.8 hopefully next week
- 2.0 will be ES.
- Next release will freeze 6/14 and release 6/21. We may be able to do a release 6/21.
- Realistically ES may not be done in time, so we might ship a 1.7.9 with other stuff that is done.
- If ES is done but hardware not in place, we'll ship it preferenced off so we can just turn it on later.
- Lonnen on PTO today for a medical issue, but will be in tonight so he can submit bug 649545.
- Finished PHP controller that wraps Bugzilla rest API calls in the Socorro web app cache (memcache) with a 15 minute TTL. Just send it a query as if it was a bugzilla rest api url.
- Still refactoring the files that touch the database for their bug information. We will be able to store less, but will still need to keep storing and retrieving bug numbers.
- MDSW JSON changes: how are we going to roll this out?
- Ted's bug 636868 is pretty much done, but we'll need to make the associated processor and webapp changes in sync. ** I assume we'll land all of this in the ES release.