Teleconference: room 300
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Dev/stage status for elastic search:
- In progress, blocked by IT resources
- We will not get this this week, Q1 goal is a miss
- Are we good to release code? (QA?)
- Database changes require processors to be offline for a few minutes. When do we want to do this? Now?
- Freeze today
- (carryover) Get ES into production
- New reports for CrashKill group
- Leverage ES to give better insight into crash reports (This means: fix some of the 50 bugs that are blocked by ES)
- Modernize front end code (Finish middleware refactor; get at least one page being served from new framework, probably search)
- Automate remaining manual infrastucture (cron job automation; database snapshotting; etc)
Is this too much? Not enough? Just right?