Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
650-903-0800 x92 conf 300# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 300#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor) San Francisco: Paramount (7th floor)
- Emails + crontabber
- Email privacy/legal status?
- crontabber testing status?
- We also really need to ship the multidump collector with bugfix
- Hopefully ship this tomorrow - delayed one day because of this week's Fx release.
- We *did not ship* this (or anything) last week. Why?
- We had decided to downscope and ship *only* multidump support because we were not confident on crontabber
- Ship was delayed to Thursday afternoon because of collector disk upgrades to SSDs (hooray!)
- On Thursday afternoon in the available window, WAL shipping on Postgres failed due to a configuration issue
- By the time that issue was resolved, it was too late to ship. Then Friday->no ship, Monday->holiday, Tuesday->Fx release
- Maybe we can ship this next week?
- it's up! https://crash-stats-django.allizom.org/
- QA has a Sauce Labs job up, too: http://qa-selenium.mv.mozilla.com:8080/view/Socorro/job/socorro.django.stage.saucelabs/
- Kairo and other CrashKill people may begin testing!
Other issues / PTOs
- laura at ApacheCon next week and actually giving a talk about Socorro in this timeslot! Who wants to run the meeting?