Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
18 Total; 0 Open (0%); 17 Resolved (94.44%); 1 Verified (5.56%);
- This Wiki page now uses numeric date names (e.g. 2014-02-05 instead of 2014-February-05) so we can more easily create the next week's page using the links at the top.
- Push process has been enhanced/rewritten so that devs should be able to push themselves
- https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5734601#crash-stats.mozilla.com%28Socorro%29-Pushprocedure has been updated to reflect this and with info about how the push works
- socorro1 is the master
- socorro3 is the slave
- socorro2 is standby/ready for failover, we have to rename the machine but it's fully functional
- socorro-bixie stage db server has a machine lifecycle ending 4/30/2014
- kill it, it's not in use
- dev db server has a machine lifecycle ending 4/30/2014
- can be virtualized
- stage db server has a machine lifecycle ending 4/30/2014
- keep it around on physical hardware, and actually we need 2 stage dbs.
Release 73: lars or lonnen to push, solarce to shadow
- config push request in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=966212 - adrian work with lars, lonnen, or rhelmer to do
- Laura, ice-snowed in, Feb 5
- Lars, Friday