Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
18 Total; 0 Open (0%); 17 Resolved (94.44%); 1 Verified (5.56%);
- We should chat about what happened with 72 release, but I wouldn't mind waiting until after 73.
- master02 status (mpressman/sheeri?)
- "maintenance", but otherwise is available for emergency work.
- replication is going
- waiting on a rename with an SRE
- Work week 3/24
- MV or PDX
- That's the last week of the quarter. Don't leave stuff until that week, because you won't get it done.
- Email laura with agenda items: will finalize it (and file paperwork) by the end of the week, hopefully
- Looking at team building options (techshop/makerstuff? hiking?) - again, let me know if you have a compelling idea
- 72 finally went out yesterday with a config refactor
- working on some fallout from it
- had to put socorro-monitor.conf back in place for some cron jobs
- refactoring the cron submitter - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=965244
- doing some mana updates and script updates so that socorro devs can do pushes, need to spend a couple hours reviewing https://etherpad.mozilla.org/socorro-release-checklist-72 and updating things
- shooting for a small release tomorrow, 1/30 with lars or lonnen driving
- now that we've got devs with access to the config svn - what is the policy for making config changes?
- synchronized with releases?
- any time we've got changes?
- only in a manner coordinated some other way?
- how do we do config reviews?
- SSL renewals
- crash-analysis: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=961421
- crash-stats: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=961442
- future ES upgrades - partial or full maintenance?