< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- error mill is set up on stage and prod, still needs testing
- PHX needs to get decomm'd so we stop getting alerts about it
- SAN cert being provisioned so we can switch crash-stats.allizom.com from PHX to mocotoolsstage
- Temporary Whatsdeployed URL http://mzl.la/1HxZ4Gu (using the mocostaging.net instead of allizom.org)
- last week we had some challenges and opportunities:
- lots of updates went out in a bundle
- started seeing strange behavior in prod that we didn't catch in stage
- hard to find the culprit
- data streaming over to staging is interrupted for now, fixes coming that will give us a proper sampling
- logging? we're bad at streaming logs
- papertrail isn't meeting our needs
- loggly is proposed, but it will take some time to get approved
- could beef up https://loggins.mocotoolsprod.net/#/dashboard/elasticsearch/SOCORRO-APP
- in the short term: setting up a linux box that will have logs
- all these unix tools are useless right now
- devs deploying
- anyone who pushes code to master should push deploys
- if there's discomfort over that, make it known and we'll figure out how to work around it
- Do we want to switch to FxA from Persona?
- what does this look mean for external installs?
- what is the migration plan?
Socorro Bug Tracker
this week's bugs
- Peter proposes keeping a diff of what's deployed in these notes as a way of checking on the queue
- phrawzty is moving to "the frenchies"
- phrawzty is going to sing!
- phrawzty sang, and it was magical
- tears were shed