< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Forget every you heard about S3 buckets
- (peterbe) Product ADI counts failed last night.
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/api/ADI/?end_date=2016-01-26&platforms=Windows&product=Firefox&start_date=2016-01-26&versions=43.0.4 yields nothing
- the raw_adi is there, so Hive worked
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/crashes-per-day/?p=Firefox looks broken
- actively running a complete backfill_matviews as we speak
- Config management program
- It's coming!
- jp to let us know when it gets hotter
- New ES cluster up for stage
- Crash analysis cron script for correlations fixed up
- New ELB healthcheck endpoint
- jp hacking on it
- Peep is dead. We need to port our requirements.txt
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1241528 assigned to peterbe
- peterbe is temporarily taking over triaging permission upgrade requests from lonnen
- whilst lonnen is out on PTO in Feb
- if you see unassigned "Can I have this and that permission" bugs, please assign to peterbe
- (peterbe) Check out my Socorro quicksearch widget: http://codepen.io/peterbe/pen/adGNZr
- (kairo) reworked Top Crash Score prototype to use Super Search API instead of TCBS and Signature Summary (also supporting more URL parameters now), e.g. https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/rkaiser/crash-report-tools/score/?version=44.0b99&limit=30&date=now&buildid=20160123151951
- Lars -
- PyTennessee 2016-02-04 - 2016-02-10
- Lonnen out [Feb 01 - Feb 22)