Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- had some queue trouble, bumping up processors solved it
- miles is out this afternoon and friday
- progress continues on ES + Antennae
- migration plan for the rest of the system
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (willkg) working on issues that impact our ability to load test and verify correctness with confidence: statsd counters, logging information, log parsing, etc
- (willkg) working on startup issues where boto3 fails connecting to S3
- (miles, mbrandt) configuring autoscaling and testing configurations
- some more patches inbound
- looking for feedback on a proposal to replace direct SQL access with http api's in the rewrite
- peterbe: +1 on replacing every psycopg2/transaction_executor with a requests.get(). Mind you, the postgres db connection is likely to be more reliable than our webapp. With good retry support and internal caching this might not be an issue.
- (willkg) finished reviewing PR
- where did we end up with live lookups of bug associations?
- we can do it, but why? it was a bunch of work for low benefit
- would solve these problems: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1336279
- could be a pulse listener updating our datastores
- peterbe Friday 17th, Monday 20th
- richard to durango next week
- lonnen to Toronto last week of the month