< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- load testing continues
- good data from yesterday
- c4.large nodes can handle 40 submissions/second without much tweaking
- we're now at the point where an optimized node can handle all prod load
- step up test on single node done, next is auto-scale, then recovery tests where we step up and down
- migration plan for broader socorro (beyond ES)
- details, details
- scattered now across too many docs
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (rpapa, miles, willkg) continuing load testing antenna; landed and tested batched metrics changes from last week, added some additional graphs to dashboard, tweaked concurrent_crashmovers configuration variable
- (willkg) worked more on the migration plan and wrote up bugs for missing things
- (rpapa) got the load tests to increment load being sent in steps--this is super awesome!
Current status is that a single Antenna node can handle about 32req/s comfortably (we're using "request" as a proxy for a crash) and we've got an iteration process for loadtest-analyze-theory-fix that works well.
- current status
- (Adrian) slowly progressing, next big step: removing the old Correlations stuff
- no update
- (Adrian) no updates
- (Adrian, willkg) Working through the ES PR
- end to end tests in an antennae world
- WillKG has been dockerizing socorro
- no code, but very similar to what's already in place on antennae
- Miles AFK Friday
- Lonnen AFK Friday