13th IRC meeting: Monday, July 24th, 2006 at 18:00 GMT
- We had our meeting on Monday this week, because justdave was at OSCON starting Tuesday. If you were unable to attend, you can see the log of our meeting.
- Only one major regression in 2.23.2 has been found: you cannot enter a new bug. The fix will be included in 2.23.3.
- We are going to release a new development snapshot soon. We will also release 2.18.6, 2.20.3, and 2.22.1.
- Since we have released 2.23.2, we have: custom resolutions, shared Saved Searches, working mod_perl, fully-functional plain-text custom fields, and improved performance for installations with many products.
- We're behind with the Bug.pm work for Bugzilla 3.0 (see bug 211922 and dependencies).
- justdave finalized the Module Owners list.
- The basic framework for Bugzilla's XML-RPC interface is very close to being checked in. After that we want to figure out a stable API for it, and then implement it. The API should be stable across versions of Bugzilla.
- There is a consensus to remove the REMIND and LATER resolutions from the default list. People can add them back if they want, now that we have custom resolutions. Existing installations probably won't be modified, though.
- We eventually want to have a UI that allows Bugzilla administrators to specify field-level group controls, like "group A is allowed to change field X".
- Testopia 1.0 RC1 is ready.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, August 8th.