- Short meeting this week because Dylan is traveling and either in an airport or on a plane right now
- Updates from Dave
- As noted at previous meetings Mozilla is downsizing and trying to find external hosting for the Bugzilla Project which they'll still pay for, they just want to get out of the hosting bussiness.
- Bugzilla needs to exist as a separate legal entity from the Mozilla Foundation for purposes of contracting with a hosting company, so our current status is waiting on the legal work to get done to create a Bugzilla subsidiary of Mozilla Foundation.
- The top condender for hosting right now is Linode. Other possibilities are OSUOSL and Eclipse (Emmanual reminded us of their offer)
- https://landfill.bugzilla.org/ has been closed up - static page announcing that it's closing will be in place until the end of July. Contact Dave if you need something retrieved from it before July.
- Development updates:
- Dylan has Bugzilla mostly running in Mojolicious. https://github.com/mozilla-bteam/bmo/pull/517
- Next meeting is scheduled for July 4th. Watch for announcements on social media channels closer to that date whether it'll happen then or not (it's a US holiday)