Most of the general Lightning settings have a GUI representation and can be set via the options panel. Other settings that do not have a GUI interface have to be changed via the Config Editor.
There are 2 ways of getting to the options panel.
- Tools -> Add-ons. Select the Lightning Extension and click on the "Options" button.
- Tools -> Options. Select the Lightning tab.
The Config Editor can be accessed via the same options panel but in a different tab. Instead of the Lightning tab, you need to select the Advanced tab.
And click on the button "Config Editor"
All settings, even the once that are represented in the GUI, can be changed in this Config Editor. The following settings have no GUI representation and can therefore only be changed in the Config Editor:
- calendar.itip.sendemail (default: true) Outdated. Pre 20080819 build
- calendar.itip.notify (default: true) As from 20080819 build
- calendar.itip.compatSendMode (default: 0)
The following setting is only available if the Google Provider plugin is installed :
- calendar.google.enableEmailInvitations (default: false)
This setting needs to be set to TRUE in order for Google Calendars to show up in the selection list when accepting an invitation.
Each calendar has a set of properties that can be changes or set as well. These can be accessed by selecting the specific calendar in the Calender List in "Calender Mode" and either right click -> Properties or via the Calendar -> Calendar Properties menu.
Following is only applicable in combination with the Google Provider extension 0.5.1
Only if the calendar.google.enableEmailInvitations setting is set to TRUE (see above) the Properties Window of a Google Calendar shows an E-mail selection option.