- Wednesday, July 25th, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.7
- sorting out the proposed 0.7? ones
- we need to find responsible assignees for all 0.7+
- targeting beginning of sept for RC1
- The unverified since june list grows and grows. How could we improve bug verification?
- Attendees: fallen, mschroeder, ctalbert, chris-j, mickey, daniel
- proposed 0.7? ones:
- If we have time/resources and somebody wants to take it or the bug is clearly blocking e.g. a crash → 0.7+
- If we clearly know we don't want or can't make it for 0.7 → 0.7-
- The rest of 0.7? is kept as a pool of candidates to be used if we have time/resources left and will serve as a good basis for 0.9?.
- We agreed on a feasible RC1 for mid of september.
- It makes sense to timely verify bugs, although this is a trade-off with respect to further regressions. mschroeder plans to spend time on automatic tests (e.g. for base) that would help avoiding regressions.
- Clint wants to spend more of his time on development and passes over the QA-lead hat to Martin Schroeder; we should support Martin as best as we can.