<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, June 11th, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Switzerland: 0800-001-523
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.9
- Due to the amount of wanted bugs, IMO it's time to further emphasize, because some amount of wanted bugs won't get done for the release. Proposal: Let's pick and tag a top 5 and concentrate on those for the coming week. This should correspond to Calendar:Lightning09.
- Good review in the last c't (a famous german computer mag), focussing on extensions for Sunbird/Lightning.
- Participants: simon, martin, daniel, davida, dmose, nth10sd
- Daniel will start to identify some blockers and raise priorities on bugs to state what to focus on short term.
- Simon raised some discussion about the future on trunk, Mercurial and repositories.