- Dealing with the continued bot net attack (enable API key restriction, tighten requirements for WiFi searches) - probably tighten things a bit too much and legitimate searches are failing now
- A bunch of minor website and documentation updates based on community pull requests and suggestions
- Next steps for project's sec review (bug 862828) and legal review (bug 862829)?
- Gerv contacted geolocation privacy researcher Manolis Terrovitis ("Privacy Preservation in the Publication of Trajectories"), who has expressed interest in reviewing our system, if we like.
- Fennec's new opt-in text for data collection should land will in Nightly 29. (bug 903535)
- Need to fix Fennec's busted report formats (bug 950237)
- Give a lightning talk at the SF Geo Meetup (February 25)?
- Another round of reddit/hackernews topics http://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/1wfqrd/mozilla_ichnaea_an_application_to_provide/ and https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7142290
- Hanno to migrate privacy notice from wiki to the website
- Ryan (?) to ask Mark about schedule for making server production-ready
- Chris to post new MozStumbler release