- 0.5 release status - open bugs review
- 7 open bugs, will try to have them all in by wednesday for pre7, some risk we may need to slip pre3 to thursday
- 0.5pre3 7/22
- Pushing back 0.5 from 7/27 to wednesday 7/29 for consistency with "pre" releases
- Yes, all agreed here
- Do we need a crypto proxy server? - Performance benchmark data for Fennec needed to decide. Need to make the call on this one before the end of this week.
- Working on what we need to figure this out
- Are we ready to firm up what the next cluster needs to look like? Need to order hardware ASAP.
- Need to know how much more HD space we need
- We are doing SSL termination on the webheads. Easy win to defer that outside of apache
- Still don't know how much the master DB scales to. This will be the ultimate bottleneck and affects the numbers on the rest of the cluster.
- Zandr says, hardware this week to run bigger load tests.
- Staging & development clusters
- Development is sm-weave-proxy01, includes everything except LDAP & services.m.c API (so wizard/user creation via the client won't work)
- Needs to get an external IP/name so that we can point users to it
- Need to figure out how to point users to the devel cluster
- Need to make plans for staging setup
- WEP: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Weave/WEPs
- Changing the passphrase
- [good first bug] triage ? (Mardak)
- Fron prior experience in the Firefox team, this is not a super useful