- Review AIs from last week:
- We will need to order 2 more backend database machines. [Probably waiting on Zandr to return from Vegas]
- Dan to poke to get reviews on WEP-100.
- Anant is going to help Doug Turner going with the WinMo weave client.
- Ragavan to write up 0.6 plan on wiki. [Done - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Weave/Roadmap/0.6]
- Push out a release this Wednesday? 0.5.1 or 0.6pre1?
- Include Mardak's speed improvements
- We need to fix the captcha issue people keep running into
- We need to fix account creation regression - is there a bug for this? (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=508072)
- Ramp up on unit testing - can't afford to have avoidable problems
- Sprints for this week - do we have details on wiki?
- Need to set up UI/UX reviews with Fennec team - next week?
- Latest on server scalability
- What constitutes a cluster?
- stunnel - helping or hurting?
- Toby thinks we may have already ordered the machines.
- Dan poked a few people on WEP-100, but we should probably blog about it to get more feedback.
- Anant pointed out we need to figure out details on forgotten passwords, migration path.
- AI: Dan is going to blog about it.
- 0.5 works on WinMo.
- 0.5.1 it is - won't be able to fix the captcha issue. Toby suggested adding some text to help users.
- AI: Dan to file a bug.
- No point in splitting up about:weave - Dan will do it all.
- We could split up the partial sync into 3 pieces. - Mardak
- Idea - let's do a fennec UX review. We should probably do one the week after since we'll be landing a few changes that affect fennec UX.
- Password/Passphrase sprint
- Toby says we cannot do virtual hosts over SSL, but will confirm.
- stunnel was forking itself to death, when Zandr comes back we'll change stunnel to run in daemon mode and re-run load tests.