- Review action items from last week
- Status of backend database machines - ordered? [Zandr]
- WEP-100 blog post [Dan]
- Handling captcha for account set up - bug filed? [Dan]
- stunnel load tests in daemon mode - [Toby]
- Status of 0.6 release - [All]
- 0.5 server migration - [Toby]
- Unit testing framework status - [MConnor]
- Backend DB machines are indeed ordered. More blades. This will help us double the # of users we can support to up to 200K. Should be doable with the 0.6 release.
- Dan would like the dev servers to be available without VPN.
- AI: Zandr to look into it.
- WEP-100 blog post to be done.
- Bug #508112 for captcha issue. Assigned to Anant.
- stunnel load tests should be done today.
- Partial sync might require server API changes. Mardak is in the process of writing WEP(s) for this.
- We shouldn't cut things out of 0.6 yet, let's see how this week goes.
- Since Anant is done with his bugs for 0.6, he'll start looking at the unit test coverage/gaps when he is back from vacation. He'll work with MConnor to make sure we're on the right track.