Follow-up on action items
- Update on load testing [Zandr/MHanson]
- Integrated dashboard [Toby]
- Operational readiness doc/plan/training [Zandr]
Sync release train
- Beta blockers
- Deployment plan for Beta
- Account Manager page is up. Next steps [Dan]
- MHanson did a couple of experiments with curl loader inspired C program. Does a whole bunch of inserts.
- Every second the read slave seems to get 70 reads behind.
- May need to do some experiments with no replication.
- Sustained 25mbps disk throughput.
- Will find a full disk failure mode.
- AI: We should document all the scenarios we are interested in testing and prioritize them for 1.0 (Beta/GA) [MHanson]
- AI: We should update our capability model docs with more accurate numbers. [MHanson]
- AI: We need a systems test framework and something like this should run as part of a regression test suite. [TBD]
- Given 140 writes/sec and the bottlenecks we know about, 1.3 M + 20% headroom.
- AI: Zandr is going to write up what a no replication architecture would look like and what our backup solution would be. [Zandr]
- AI: Operational readiness doc/plan/ with IT - Ragavan to schedule a meeting with IT.
- pre3 tomorrow with near final UI and feature frozen. Faaborg will do his review on Thursday.
- AI: MConnor will file a couple of Fennec bugs.
- Toby wants to know if we can make object GUIDs hex? Would shrink our primary key size by a factor of 10. MConnor doesn't think we can do this for 1.0.
- Server can make numeric IDs, but blocks on ldap in staging server.
- Staging server has been created, but Aravind doesn't know he is on the critical path.
- The server is not going to be frozen by the end of this week.
- We should be able to release the client
- AI: We will have a plan for the server deployment for Beta by EOD tomorrow.