- AI: Aravind is going to take care of the separate repos for user reg and sync server code.
- AI: We need Arzhel to resolve 508658, but we need to move on this. Zandr may take it back.
- AI: Zandr is going to kick off the load tests. Should know by Monday.
- We really need to get the load test results back before we bring up the new servers.
- Plan is to push out 1.0b3 server with no slave config on Tuesday and release the client on Wednesday.
- hg stuff has been set up, should be complete today.
- 508658 is still pending.
- With our current cluster configuration, we can support almost 5mil performance wise, but only 600K disk space wise.
- Replacing the smaller, faster disks with larger, cheaper disks will cost $12K.
- It may be a better bet for us to stick with the current config and see if the weave monster will get us to 10s of millions of users.
- Tonight server change will take us from 4 master slave pairs to 8 masters.
- Once the server change is done, we will update the runbook.
- Client should be code frozen tonight and there will be another snapshot build tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a QA day and we'll release the client on Thursday, in time for Friday.
- Test day is this Friday. Show up on #testday.
- AI: Let people know on weave forums. Tracy will take care of that.