- Tie up 1.0 loose ends - What's remaining? By when?
- Client - RC2 should be final, yes?
- Server - has 1.0 server been deployed to production?
- Ops - are we running in master only mode, with support for 600K users?
- Dashboard - are we tracking Active Daily Clients?
- QA - seen any issues with 3.6 RC on Windows? Fennec and tab sync?
- Next gen server platform planning
- Goals: Make post 1.0 DB recommendation by Jan 31, Server h/w recommendation by Feb 14.
- Have we identified the various databases we are planning on testing? Anything besides MongoDB?
- Do we know the series of tests we are planning on running and have they been developed?
- Do we have the hardware to run these tests?
- Where are we documenting tests/observations so we have a record of our decisions?
- Owner/Driver: Toby
- Review client 1.1 plan
- Any server/ops dependencies?
- Security review
- Status, next steps?
- Owner/Driver: Chris Lyon
- Server is in staging, running tests and running into issues. Perhaps LDAP problems? Still planning on being ready to push to production by Thursday/Tuesday.
- Get code reviews on the refactoring by morgamic's team. Toby to send out review request before Thursday?
- Ops is all done for 1.0.
- Tracy to do more QA for the above test cases.
- Ed will push RC 2 to AMO today.
- Security review Round 1 should be done by the end of this month.
- Hardware has been ordered and should be arrving in ~2 weeks.
- Registration as a separate piece.
- Ragavan to schedule a brain dump session with morgamic, toby, les, zandr, IT tbd.