Product Delivery Roundtable
- Ragavan to catch up with Ken on some market planning
- Server security review update
- Client security review - scheduled for Wed (Feb 10). Still need to prepare the security review template.
- API, developer resources launch last week
- Web client hosting on services.mozilla.com?
- Metrics update.
- Ragavan in India next 2 weeks.
- The Here Comes Everybody plan - thoughts/next steps/owner/dates?
- Commodity hardware platform - status
- Per user myisam tests/data - status
- QA automation
- Dev. snapshot
- Release status
Product Delivery Roundtable:
- Server security review: 4 issues, none major. User account enumeration bug filed/fixed.
- Detailed analysis should be available by the end of this week.
- Add Brian Warner to the invite.
- Web client hosting - it's on the product roadmap, but still needs work.
- Metrics - tracking active daily clients currently.
- Here Comes Everybody plan
- Need answers to selection criteria section
- Need answer on current OpEx. - Ragavan to figure out
- Need dates/owners for all the tests we are doing.
- Are there other resources we can tap in parallel today?
- Toby is doing all the MySql testing, MongoDB
- Les is owning Cassandra.
- MHanson is going to formalize SQLite.
- We are ruling out CouchDB, BerkeleyDB.
- Calculate CapEx and OpEx?
- If you need hardware/other resources, ping Zandr.
- Python is in plan.
- 4 machines are upstairs and ready to go.
- Don't have a model for transactions yet.
- Tabs in memcache.
- MHanson is meeting with Brian to set up a buildbot/continuous integration.
- Add on sync - release as experimental. Ed is working with Boriss on UI/UX.