- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, 2J
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- 1 Currently Active Projects
- 1.1 J-PAKE (Philipp, Stefan, Tarek)
- 1.2 Simplified Crypto (Richard)
- 1.3 Account Management Portal (Toby)
- 1.4 Sync Server 1.5 (Toby)
- 1.5 Node Management (Toby)
- 1.6 Next-gen Server (Tarek)
- 1.7 Identity Server (Tarek)
- 1.8 Firefox Home 1.1 (Stefan)
- 1.9 Places GUID revamp (sdwilsh)
- 2 Upcoming Projects
Currently Active Projects
J-PAKE (Philipp, Stefan, Tarek)
- bsmith promised patches today, will need ~half day to rebase work on NSS-based implementation
Simplified Crypto (Richard)
Landed on fx-sync. Philipp doing test builds including J-PAKE. Now working on backlog and helping on the list.
Account Management Portal (Toby)
Framework done. Login, logout, forgot password, change password, change email done
Still to go: request new space, delete account (may try to sneak i16n into this release).
Looks like crap, but is structured html.
Sync Server 1.5 (Toby)
In ops hands
Node Management (Toby)
In ops hands
Next-gen Server (Tarek)
- Did some change to ease auth lib usage
- Waiting for reviews from Ian.
Identity Server (Tarek)
- Server works w/ all openid RP I found.
- Now uses a Redis backend.
- Started to benchmark it -- will provide bench scripts this week
Firefox Home 1.1 (Stefan)
- Being QA'd
- Finalizing UI and Translations
- Waiting for sync build with bookmark change
Ideally we will send a build to the App Store on wednesday.
Places GUID revamp (sdwilsh)
- Patches getting review, still on Places branch
- Forcing some changes that will need to ship in b8
App performance issues due to Places
- Resources are still an open question, but proposal is done. Waiting on Places branch merge (including the GUID fixes) before Places team can start. Also still looking to get help from mobile.