- Time: Wednesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, 2J (JK)
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- yesterday, sufficiently ready in staging to push to production
- yesterday, production zeus and networking done
- today, puppetizing wp-jpake01 and deploying rpms
- today, live jpake production beta expected
- yesterday, ttl alter table started
- by tomorrow, live production 1.5 deployment
- today, initial dev deploy attempts
- switches racked
- electrical work 95% complete
- PDUs arrived
- power cables arrived
- next week, working with toby on weave admin table data upgrade (lots of NULLs today)
See yesterday's meeting notes for detailed status on projects.
- J-PAKE: NSS patches are all up for review, rebasing starts today
- New crypto has landed (nightlies/1.6b1)
- Async places API spec done, still waiting on resources from Mobile to accelerate
- 1.5 Server rollout delayed, but back on track
- 1.6b1 of addon shipped to dev channel to support nightly users
Notes and actions
Fx 4 client
Fx 4 server
- Question raised about memcache redundancy. If we lose one memcache, we lose the ability to give out JPAKE tokens from *all* memcache servers. AI: atoll and tarek to figure out plan.
- AI: MConnor to coordinate QA on JPAKE for both functional and failure modes in clustered memcache modes.
- AI: tarek to do some load testing against staging and come up with numbers.
- AI: rnewman to get some numbers on how much better the perf is with the simplified crypto work.