- Time: Wednesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, 2J (JK)
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- SCL2 machine build progress
- machines are kicking
- SSDs arrived for LDAP slaves
- SCL2 build-out finishment
- Switches are there
- PDUs arrive today
- Contractor has been sent an SOW
See yesterday's meeting notes for detailed status on projects.
- Firefox 4 desktop launch Day 1: 10MM, first 30-60 days 40-50MM, first 60-90 days 100MM
- Firefox 4 mobile launch: First 2 weeks: 1MM, first 6 weeks: 2MM
Sync ADUs as of 1/18/11
- Desktop ADUs: 625k
- Mobile ADUs: 3k
- Discussion: First Run page, general discoverability
Notes and actions
- Need project timeline and hard dates for account management portal. MConnor and Toby will be driving this.
- Let's consider SCL2 a hard blocker for Fx4 launch.
- Need to resolve discoverability of the feature given we are past string freeze and may require themes.
Follow ups from last week
Fx 4 client
Fx 4 server
- Do a simulation of 10 million new activations over a 24 hour period? Given we have tons of extra capacity?
- Working on making the benchmarks accurate by actually doing j-pake runs against it, need new ETA (atoll?)