- No ADI data was generated by Metrics on 8/8 bug 903644
- Self healing cron didn't because it was polling for 8/8 to show up
- Backfill manually kicked off this morning for 8/9 through 8/11 bug 904644
- Release 56 was not shipped last week due to problems with the staging environment and release. Staging fixed, regression still present. Anticipate shipping once fixed.
- bug 902839 - (REOPENED) Regression in signature summary, thought fixed but reopened.
- bug 903047 - (FIXED) Service unavailable timeouts on stage, caused by Zeus timeouts. Timeout reset and will be further mitigated by bug 901159 add memcache server to staging
- bug 903057 - (FIXED) Socorro stage OOIDs missing in staging HBase, caused by stale data. This process is changing as per tmary so should not recur.
- 24b1 released on Friday. Note that l10n builds for Windows were not shipped. en-US on all platforms and l10n builds on Mac and Linux were released. I imagine this will impact our beta crash data.
- Several of the top crashes relating to camera need partner input. Email sent requesting them to look into these crashes.
- B2G reports continue to have a lot of duplicates. Bug filed earlier regarding this. https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?product=B2G&signature=mozilla::dom::sms::SmsMessageData::Assign and https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?product=B2G&signature=PR_Unlock | FileMediaResource::Read are recent examples.
- nhirata and kbrosnan are both out today, 8/12