Previous Action Items
- [DONE] KaiRo to figure out if bug 984447 is really a Mac topcrash.
- [DONE] Naoki to file a bug to get B2G 28.0 reporting going on Socorro.
- bunch of infra and environment improvements last week.
- more work towards uploading symbols, waiting on some ops improvements
- whole team is offsite this week in PST and we don't expect to be pushing any code
- bug 970362 - F-Secure related crash creeping up to #4.
- bug 976181 - nsContentUtils::IsCallerChrome(), startup crash, lots of dupes, in the top 10.
these 3 crash signatures look related to each other and perhaps to the sqlite upgrade described at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=981720.
- Crash rate is 1.36 per 100 adu
- Crash rate is high 2.2 per 100 adu
- will look into reasons for this
- no updates atm
- due to GFX bugs
- looks ok
- smoke test being done on 1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.3T
- testing being done on 1.4, 1.3T
- need more symbols: various devices
- a lot of crashing on the geeksphone for 1.5; not sure if we should filter out geeksphone into a separate list to investigate at this moment in time...
- nhirata to try emailing geeksphone
- Flame device has a new OEM combo that fixes the white screen of death issues; nhirata to test.
1.5 (Currently Gecko 31)
- Bug 983910 - crash in mozilla::net::HttpChannelParentListener::SuspendForDiversion()
- Bug 816671 - crash in android::QComOMXPlugin::~QComOMXPlugin
- bug 970403 - crash in android_atomic_add
- still need STR
- bug 986250 - nsLocalFile::Create() crashes B2G content process
- bug 986094 - crash in __sync_fetch_and_sub_4
- bug 985681 - Camcorder crash when recording video for more than 5 minutes
- need to investigate :
- bug 986365 - Crash in supplicant because of closing supplicant while waiting for event
- [ongoing] dmajor is moving to the New Zealand office. PTO from March 22 to April 2. New Zealand will be UTC+12 after April 6.
- juanb to file xtls.dll crash (release, beta)
- Naoki to try and contact Geeksphone on their 1.5 crashes