- Thursday June 28, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Meeting notes from this week
- Firebug 1.10 beta 2 tomorrow
- Bug triage done with FWG members
- Focusing on blockers and automated tests
- Hardworking on 1.10 final
- Script Debugger
- Last of the aurora fixes have landed.
- Small improvements landing on 16.
- Web Console
- Moving the web console user interface to an iframe.
- Starting work on remoting the web console through the remote debugging protocol.
- CSP warnings landed in the web console.
- Mixed content warnings coming soon.
- Minor console fixes landing.
- Source Editor
- Close to posting a patch for the orion update.
- Need tests for new fixes.
- Fixed a few bugs in aurora/15
- Fixing unclosable inspector bugs.
- Rebased the patch for making the rule view easier to read.
- Style Editor
- Enthusiastic, positive response to the timeline so far.
- Round of usability-focused changes
- Discussing ways to make it smaller.
- Security Team
- Web Console improvements.
- Localization for CSP stuff underway.
- More work on CSP in the web console in process.
- Command Line/Global Toolbar
- Hackathon this week!
- Successful in large part due to documentation up front: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Tools/GCLI/Writing_GCLI_Commands
- Results: http://incompleteness.me/blog/2012/06/27/hackathon-summary/
- HTTP Monitor: server side initialization sequence API changes.
- HTTP Monitor: The debugger server root and tab actors should be easily extensible Bug 753401