June 2, 2015
- (your name here)
Standing Agenda Items
Weekly Team Update from Jason
- (Someone take notes for Jason)
- Dev Edition 40 Perf tools post
- Worked up an example showcasing JS bugs
- Working with Events team to better improve the conference feedback
- Last week: Spent most of my time on DevEdition 40 collateral.
- This week: PTO and switching to Firefox OS
- Google IO impressions: not alot of kindness, lots of VR (project tango): highlights, Google Photos (free unlimited storage), Now on Tap (Google Now integration of app experiences)
- Gathering feedback/evaluation from the Moz Tech Speakers program participants and stakeholders, for planning next steps, next round
- Working on blog post & talk
- Distribution of HTML5 Apps (comparing WebRT & Electron) (Hacks Blog Post)
- MSE (Talk: Let's build a Netflix)
- Had a successful blog post last week: https://github.com/nickdesaulniers/bf_interpreter_jit_compiler - 20k+ pageviews in 2 days
- Possibly helping out recording a video for FF40/devtools
- Hacking on a package manager for C++
- Anyone know how to beautify 30MB of JS?
- Been wrapping up bits and pieces from the talk(s), following up with people that asked questions and generally doing all the things I didn't do without internet
- Now thinking how to turn the output into a content kit / article / any other output such screencast-probably screencast to make something different
- Filing bugs and PRs for p2p-web projects that I used for the talk
- I've also started to prototype/gather ideas for my New Spectacular Web Audio Tinker Thing for Q3 (12h flights can provide much needed creative introspection), but there's nothing to show you yet. Also the title is TBD, of course.
- Events tab has been updated in the Dev Rel Overview Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jY9SNhcVPzPmnJ_laOpglnGqK5E6CyEncnrfPFA26Ms/edit#gid=1313060288
Please check the list of events we have participated in the past with significant sponsorship support. Please include any events we should consider planning forward, or events to REMOVE planning forward.
- Add Hacks ideas to https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevRel/Hacks
- Review the CFP calendar
(Try to keep things timeboxed and concrete. E.g., can we actually make a yes/no decision in this meeting? If not, discuss on list first.)