Standing Agenda Items
Weekly Team Update from Jason
- We'll use firstname.lastname@example.org as an inbound-only channel.
- First-time posters land in a moderated queue.
- Archives are MoCo-public
- Cross team meetings at Mozlandia
- Who do we want to meet with?
- FxOS (:mhenretty), VR, MDN, WebAPI, CSS/Layout, DevTools, Add-ons / WebExtensions (:andym)
- Modified MDN page for removing SO links
- Worked on editing B2Gdroid post and reviewed a couple other posts
- 2016 Metrics mainly and Planning
- WOT workshops in Europe Update from - Michael Schloh von Benne
- Many developers were interested in how to get phones.
- Montreal Free Software House http://maisonlogiciellibre.org/ - Google sponsoring University credit on working on OS projects
- Updating Devtools presentation examples
- Working on Aframe and q4 budgeting this week
- Have been very slow in the last week after coming back from Berlin and non stop etc
- working on keynote for nodevember
- also writing reports on past conferences
- and hacking on the mediarecorder demo
- briefly visited MozFest
- very tired
- View Source/mozfest double-header - awesome 2x
- Lots of contributor interest in Moz Tech Speakers
- Mozfest Tech Speakers session went well and well-attended.
- Chasing memory leaks in Node.JS native addons: https://github.com/MayhemYDG/iltorb/issues/3
- This week: Aframe (don't upgrade to OSX 10.11!!!)
- he did a bunch of things, we all saw him!
- NMiT went live, spent time on Hacks / Hacker News / Reddit
- Memory Tool blog post ready by EOD today
- Got sucked into some FxOS 2.5 blockers
- More Z3Cs? Jason reaching out to Jean Gong
- Mozlando Stickers? Yes. Callahad + Potch
- (on a flight)
- (on a flight)
- Add Hacks ideas to https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevRel/Hacks
- Review the CFP calendar
(Try to keep things timeboxed and concrete. E.g., can we actually make a yes/no decision in this meeting? If not, discuss on list first.)