EU MozCamp 2011/FAQ
- 1 FAQ
- 1.1 Who are the Mozilla Camp contact persons in Berlin?
- 1.2 And in case of an emergency?
- 1.3 What WiFi network do I connect to at the venue?
- 1.4 What if I want to come early or stay late?
- 1.5 What weather should I expect?
- 1.6 What is the German currency?
- 1.7 What are the key sites to see in Berlin
- 1.8 Some German phrases for your stay
Who are the Mozilla Camp contact persons in Berlin?
- Practical inquiries: mozcamp [at] wolffsproduktionen [dot] de (Tel: +49 1577 5742 960)
- General inquiries: william [at] mozilla [dot] com (Tel: +49 152 04391211)
And in case of an emergency?
* +49-30-110 German Police in Berlin * 112 European Emergency Number
mind you the "112" might get you connected to the fire department as that's their (landline) number. this is a little weird. just ask to be connected to the police.
no Mozilla hotline number for you here, though...
What WiFi network do I connect to at the venue?
There is free WiFi at the conference venue (SSID: onemozilla / pw: pandamonium)
What if I want to come early or stay late?
Please note that any costs (hotel, food, bus, etc) associated with an extended stay will be at the attendee's own expense.
What weather should I expect?
it'll be cold, damp, windy, and wintery. the sky is usually gray and cloudy. people cough a lot, and are grumpy. (alright, they are like that in summer, too.)
temperatures will be around 2C-7C (35F-45F). you'll need a hat, a scarf, and some mittens.
see also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Climate
What is the German currency?
The official currency is the EURO.
Here's a useful currency converter.
What are the key sites to see in Berlin
Some German phrases for your stay
"eesh been ayn burr-lee-nurr"