EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/Discover Mozilla Reps SIGs
Mozilla Reps Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Speakers: Pierros Papadeas & Gregory Jost
- Summary: Launched a little more than 5 months ago, the Mozilla Reps program has signed up more than 300 passionate Mozillians, leaders in their community and emppowered to be the eyes, ears and voice of Mozilla in their region. This talk will present the Mozilla Reps SIGs, groups of people within the Mozilla Reps program who have a particular interest (focus) in a specific area of the Mozilla project (eg. Marketing, localization, Support, QA, add-ons etc...). These groups are created to enable Mozilla Reps to focus on developing specific skills and work more closely with Mozilla staff responsible for those projects. Also they act as key drivers to onboard and help new volunteers to contribute to those projects they are particularly interested in.
- Presentation slides (to provide after you talk): http://htmlpad.org/sigs-introduction/
- Ideal audience size: everybody is welcome but if you're a community steward or thinking of becoming one, make sure not to miss this session :)
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): no
- Submit a question for the speaker here: