EU MozCamp 2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/adofex
Adofex - new addon l10n platform
- Speaker: Tim Babych
- Time: Sunday 13 Nov - 10:10 am
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Summary: I will speak about the new web-system for translation addons called Adofex, which is easy to use for both developers and localizers:
* has XPI repacking for easy testing * can import data from zip/xpi/babelzilla * has nice online interface * has global language teams, through not enforced * solves language duplication issue (like pl and pl-PL) * provides a REST API * and even a command line client.
Dev notes are available in my blog. The talk will be followed by a discussion on about online addon localization, what still needs to be done here and how to do it best.
- Presentation slides http://clear.com.ua/talks/adofex.pdf
- Ideal audience size: 50-100 (l10n guys, addon devs)
- Equipment needs (video projector already included):
- Submit a question for the speaker here: