- Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
- irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel
Previous Action Items
- Attendees: peterbe, Pike, laura
- Home page copy?
- Pike: likes the 3rd version
- Good to go! peterbe to make patch (based on new-design branch)
- when are we taking over??
- what are the blockers?
- Goal: new design & new team page (done) & new domain at the same time!
- Schalk had some dev problems
- _Hopefully_ a new commit for internal dogfooding by end of Tuesday
- Regression bugs hopefully all in check (might have pending reviews)
- keep eye on Team page under new design
- Network view API on Github?
- cross-repo mercurial structure
- not bug free, not fast, but good start
- R&D "side project"
- ok to be be buggy, slow and not have documentation
- not the same rigerous process as the rest of elmo
- Pike: will merge and deploy today :)
- Webby? ...or rather, what to replace it with.
- is used
- out of date because Engagement hasn't been involved in Verbatim
- the cron job is switched off
- it's not important
- "dropped in front of a church door" :)
- because of Bedrock et. al. web localization might change
- New hardware?
- fox2pike will have time "in the next couple of weeks"
- we are ready to migrate
- but not to have multiple slaves
- some NFS "issues" (between fox2mike and Pike to iron out)
- Let's discuss SSH access with fox2mike
- Pike: to merge and launch network view API
- peterbe: to patch Jeff's copy (version 3) in as a patch for review