robc, johnb, curtis, honza, mike ratcliffe, steves
- Steve Souders mentioned the Velocity Conference in San Jose for June, calls for topics in the air.
- attending so far, honza, robc
- tentative attendees, jresig, johnjbarton
- firebug lite?
- 1.3.1 beta on getfirebug.com release on AMO in a week or two
- hold for cache limit fix
- issue 1357 fixed
- issue 1347 fixed
- issue 1339 fixed
- any others?
- move to beta when 1.3 released todo
- move to beta in early january, currently works in 3.1 in its alpha state
- Hans Hillen ready to commit code for a11y
- keep current implementation of simple activation
- clean up current implementation with steve's suggestions
- current search UI needs work
- wire it up to current simple UI
- open for reviews and commits
- sendKey method. Can it send, modifier keys?
- need a UI to locate list of tests
- need to be able to run a single test
- startNet.html has single links, probably a decent model
- lists in chrome: ?
- JJB- division between fbug project test cases and fireunit makes them harder to use in automation, need to bridge this gap
- need to consider mechanism for tracking unittests across different versions of firebug
- packaged xpi?
- keybindings API + l10n support
- honza started http://groups.google.com/group/firebug-working-group/web/firebug-extension-points
- wishlist - http://groups.google.com/group/firebug-working-group/web/firebug-1-3-extensions
- identify and prioritize features todo
- lots of existing extension points - need better documentation
- christoph to rewrite firePHP and document the process on his blog, wants to keep track of extension points and changes to them, create test-cases that exercise these extension points should be a priority. todo
- simplify process of creating tools or extensions using DOMplate. There should be a way to prototype an extension using a wizard-like interface or walkthrough.
- changes in new 1.4 alpha - try 'em out!
- simple activation in 1.4 or 1.5?
- jsd2 work can begin - jjb
- bugzilla cleanup for 2.0-only problems.
- chromebug in firefox 3.1 is opening 0-size windows
- bug 465993 Blocks chromebug on FF3.1
- todo need someone to install the test case and verify - robcee
- new jsd tests: /fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com
- need someone to install this extension in an clean Firefox profile (no Firebug) and try it.
- bug 379410 (jsdICompilationUnit) First work in progress patch. reworked the test case: fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com/content/jsd/jsdIDebuggerService2/bugzilla-379410.js
- bug 449454 Work abandoned, Lower priority now since 379410 will do the work.
- Bugs against jsd:
- Top priority, causes erroneous application behavior: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=463239
- Causes un-debuggable code: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=462704
- Both of these have test cases in fbug/chromebug/tests/jsdTests@johnjbarton.com/content/jsd/jsdIScript