- 1 Key selling points
- 2 Product & feature requirements
- 2.1 Firefox Account data backup
- 2.2 Firefox Account web client
- 2.3 Optionally encrypt all data
Key selling points
Product & feature requirements
Firefox Account data backup
- As a user, I want a reliable and always-available backup of my Firefox data, in case I suffer a catastrophic failure or my laptop bag gets stolen.
Firefox Account web client
- As a user, I want to be able to safely and securely sign in to and view my Firefox Account data from any browser, so I can look things up regardless of what device or operating system I have access to.
- As a user, I want to be able to sign in to and manage my Firefox Account credentials regardless of what device or operating system I have access to, so I can change my password and lock down my account in case one of my devices gets stolen.
Optionally encrypt all data
- As a very security-conscious user, I want the option of having all of my Firefox data securely encrypted when syncing between my devices, using a strong key I manage myself.