Possible 5.0.1 spin
- Right place for this discussion?
- Regression showing up on sites bug 666604 even though it's old since some frameworks have started using the functionality.
Source Migration on July 5th
- Christian lined up people
- Will be taking place @ 9:00 am PDT
- Christian will send out details
Action items from last time
- Asa to do channels blog post about running different channels side-by-side
Christian will line up the details of the war roomDONE
- Christian will get data about pushes on the assorted channels
- Still not done
- Asa and Grace to meet with user research to ask if user research can help us ask users how often they'd like updates
- Christian will get dveditz to email linux vendors about the updated freetype dependency
- Increasing #aurora users by migrating users on old betas
- generating custom updates will still leave those users as "beta" channel users even after updating the binary bug 666046. Likely to WONTFIX?
- other options (marketing, google home page snippets,...) still open to us.
- Christian and Grace figure out resolution to bug 666046