- Status of Azure canvas
- Growing user channels
- Feature page for async plugin painting
- Win64 support
- By the end of the week we want to know if we have all the known fixes that we need to have to make this feature work.
- There were 3 items identified and those got in.
- Asa send email to Bas to see if there are any additional things we missed - still waiting feedback.
Growing user channels
- Asa working with user research to figure out what aurora and beta users want for updates.
- Having an initial meeting to launch a project to get more people to the channels.
- We should have some results back this quarter.
- Longer term project.
Feature page for async plugin painting
- Asa working on assembling the information to put a detailed page together.
- Product team has a call on priorities.
- Rel eng still doing some work to prepare.
- Flash 64 for windows (and other products) is coming out next spring - timing of this influences our timing.
- Blizzard - can we use telemetry to help us gauge usage of plugins.