Any questions about current status?
- Mobile signed-off, Desktop on track for sign-off today...
- Functional testing SIGNED OFF
- Releasetest updates SIGNED OFF
- Bug fix verifications: 16 remaining
- are there any here which absolutely must be verified before release?
- can we get some r-d help verifying fixes (many require security bug access)?
- bug 675645 - Firefox freezes when using Pop out while in Fullscreen mode on Youtube
- Found during 6.0b4 testing but failed to be addressed in 7.0 -- should relnote? fix for Firefox 8?
- bug 652721 - Minor robustness improvements to Ogg - REOPENED
- OGG stream appears to buffer indefinitely in FULLSCREEN mode, resumes playback once reverted
Resolution on issues we were tracking
- bug 688878 - Facebook issue
- bug 680610 - Roundcube issue
- bug 681140 - Corrupted content
- WebGL CORS - we're ok, not taking it
- BEAST - Can't attack via the WebSocket version in Firefox 7
- bug 667592 - UX has signed off with current behavior
- http:// hiding - UX and product has signed off, we're not backing it out
- bug 687001 - BetterFacebook extension causing crashes
- bug 688637 - MacAfee script scan, kev suggesting possibly blocking
- We did another bump, at 99%
Potential Stability Issues
- Got great pickup!