Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 RelEng
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF 18.0b6, planned to release tomorrow.
- FF18.0b7 Dec 31, Monday ?
- bug# : automation machine has IP/DNS confict;
We seem to be seeing alot of issues around Hotmail and Firefox 17. Some users are reporting they can't add an attachment, or reply to an email.
- Drivers :
- Bug 822682 - Firefox freezes on smartcard re-insertion
At the minute we are only aware of french govt agencies who are impacted by this & are really awaiting a fix for Firefox 18.The NSS update 3.14.1 already on nightly has been verified to resolve this issue. Brian Smith is helping with the needed uplift in beta.
- bsmith landed on m-b just now.
- Bug 825022
- Ride along :
- Bug 815795
- Release Timeline summary:
- Firefox 18.0b6 went to build today and is planned to be released tomorrow,conditional to QA sign-off
- Firefox 18.0b7 go-to-build on Monday,Dec 31 and released Wednesday,Jan 2
- Firefox 18.0 go-to-build as scheduled on Friday,Jan 4
- Firefox 18.0 released as scheduled on Tuesday,Jan 8
- bsmith land 825022 today, gw20 land 815795 today.
- stop 18.0b6 build#1, give "go to build 18.0b6 build#2" asap.
- if builds handed to QA by midnight PDT, then can still ship 18.0b6 on Friday (28dec)
- ship 18.0b6build#1 as planned, on Friday (28dec)
- wait until sun night / mon morning for patches for 825022; if situation still fluid, and no patch for 825022 available, still worth doing FF18.0b7 for 822682, 815795
- go to build FF18.0b7 late sun / early mon morning
- ship FF18.0b7 wed afternoon (02jan)
Affecting QA sign-off capability: [Bug 807099] IP conflicts in 10.250.73.* network causing Mozmill CI machines to fail