Firefox channels meetings
- Nightly is the latest code from mozilla-central, packaged up every night for bleeding-edge testers to install and test.
- Developer Edition (previously known as Aurora) is the channel based on the nightly builds from mozilla-central; as such its status is roughly "experimental".
- Beta is a channel between the Aurora builds from mozilla-aurora and the final version from mozilla-release.
The channel meeting is a twice weekly time to check in on the status of the active releases with the release team.
- Tuesdays 10am Pacific time (18h UTC) and Thursdays at 8am Pacific time (16h UTC)
- MTV2 - 231 Alien Nation
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Zoom Meeting ID: 266 532 573
- +17207072699,,266532573# US
Creating Meeting Notes
- (First time) Copy a new weekly agenda from the template (also in https://pad.mozilla.org/p/channeltemplate) into THIS ETHERPAD
- Hold the meeting, get everyone's notes dynamically throughout
- Come back to this page and generate a wiki page for the meeting from the 'create a meeting' below
- Paste the etherpad notes into that page, and save
- Copy a new, clean template into the etherpad for the next meeting, leaving the actions from today to be Previous Actions on the next meeting
buttonlabel=New Tuesday Meeting
buttonlabel=New Thursday Meeting