- Nightly is the latest code from mozilla-central, packaged up every night for bleeding-edge testers to install and test.
Developer Edition (aka Aurora)
- Developer Edition (also known as Aurora) is the channel between the nightly builds from mozilla-central and beta versions from mozilla-beta; as such its status is roughly "experimental".
- Beta is a channel between the Aurora builds from mozilla-aurora and the final version from mozilla-release.
The channel meeting is a twice weekly time to check in on the status of the active releases with the release team.
- Tuesdays 10am Pacific time (18h UTC) and Thursdays at 8am Pacific time (16h UTC)
- MTV2 - 231 Alien Nation
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
Creating Meeting Notes
- (First time) Copy a new weekly agenda from the template (also in https://etherpad.mozilla.org/channel-mtg-agenda-template) into THIS ETHERPAD
- Hold the meeting, get everyone's notes dynamically throughout
- Come back to this page and generate a wiki page for the meeting from the 'create a meeting' below
- Paste the etherpad notes into that page, and save
- Copy a new, clean template into the etherpad for the next meeting, leaving the actions from today to be Previous Actions on the next meeting
| Prior to Oct 25, 2011, channel meetings were separated into Aurora and Beta meetings
Creating Post Mortem Notes
Post Mortem notes