Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF 20.0.1 Desktop for windows users, Shipped today 20.0 Mac/Linux - all unthrottled
- FF 20.0.1 Mobile pushed to play store
- FF 21.0b2 Desktop Shipped on Tuesday
- FF21.0b2 Mobile is with QA.
- QA ETA on sign-off ?
- [akeybl] 860061 – Plugin CTP request: Flash 11.3.*-11.4.*
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=856670 (js::RemapWrapper) is still #2 - Bill and Benjamin seem to have some ideas on ways to deal with it, but there's apparently different causes and avenues.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=858648 (js::UnwrapObject, startup) is #6, Bobby has uplifted bug 858642 as it seems to be the fix.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) is pretty high on 21.0b1, as expected, waiting on review for patch to uplift.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852915 (mozilla::MediaDecoderReader::DecodeToFirstAudioData) is #19 and caused by the new native decoding functionality on Windows.
- The Brazil bank issue, bug 838568, is still not seen with Firefox 20 but #6 on 19.0.2.
- EMPTY crashes are still at 20%, not significantly higher than 19, as I feared.
- No change in Crossrider (836263 - #4), outlook.com (851934 - #5), or D3D11 crashes (819028 - #8, 812683 - #10). Bug 854176 is another slowly rising D3D11 crash, at #19.
- Flash 11.7 has been released, we are missing symbols atm (Adobe has been contacted on that) and need more time until we see how it fares.
- [bajaj/akeybl] Is bug 842473 still a top crasher?
- #93 on 20.0 release at this time, so no.
- 845729 – crash in mozilla::MediaPluginReader::DecodeVideoFrame @ libstagefright.so@0x1... on Samsung Galaxy SII and Note with qcom hw running ICS
- device has not arrived as of yesterday.
- 856445 – Startup crash on LG Optimus Black (LG P970)
- has devices arrived?
- device has not arrived, ETA next week
- In regards to bug 752828, we are tracking these bugs that are pushed to beta already:
- bug 843005
- bug 856739
- This should be in beta 2
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=850571 crash in nsView::`.* deleting destructor' -- any chance we can reach out to our Columbian users / l10n community or better yet the admins for https://muisca.dian.gov.co
- Sent email to Gloria in Mozilla Hispano (Colombia) to see if anyone could help us reproduce this. Thanks :)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=842473#c37 - can we ask more users in QA to try to reproduce? We'd have to get permission from FoxyProxy first -- they didn't want the XPI and credentials shared.
- Bug 827407 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at com.adobe.flashplayer.FlashPaintSurface$2$<n>.run(FlashPaintSurface.java) on ICS and above (has ni on KaiRo for device co-relation)
Waiting for the 20 dot release to be out before we send Private Browsing email to non en-US lists
Firefox 20 General 4.1/5 stars TLDR: Most users are quite happy with FF 20. There are intermittent reports of slowness, perf, and addon issues. Private browsing: 4.0/5 stars. Used regularly 58% of the time, rarely/never 22% of the time. TLDR: Still a lot of confusion over what it does but almost everyone says positive things. Download Manager: 3.8/5 stars TLDR: Mostly positive. The negatives are from users that either didn't see a reason to change the feature or just have suggestions for improving the Download Manager. Full details (including AWESOME verbatims) available here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Planning/2013-04-10#Feedback_Summary (This above reporting from SUMO is amazing, thanks folks!)
- 853435 – Real Player breaks HTML5 videos