`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 26.0b10 beta with QA
- 26.0 build 1 RC with QA
- No updates.
- We expect the EMPTY crash signature to significantly drop on 26.0b10 and onward, but those crashes will just shift to different signatures as we'll successfully get minidump for them.
- no changes from last week
- finishing up pre-beta feature sign-offs and final fix verifications.
- bug 815603 tracks 6 perf improvements to land to Aurora pre-beta
- Beta 10 sign-off ETA, noon today.
- 26.0 Beta 10 on track
- Nightly 28.0 (11/03) currently being investigated for major bustage: http://bugzil.la/945723, same culprit affecting b2g desktop builds: http://bugzil.la/945750
- Switching aurora to rev2 windows builders this week, and beta1 will be on rev2 builders. Should be a noop.
- Ready for What's New page on Nightly next week?
* Please sync up with Tyler about the survey for this. * nthomas from RelEng is point for this
Answering Alex's question about star ratings from Beta to Release, Star ratings usually stay within a .1 difference of the beta, release is usually slightly lower. Ready for 26 release, anything we need to keep an eye on? CTP Java User Sentiment Reports for 25 are being prepared