`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- Follow-up with releng on pushing the "release build to beta users"
- 'documentation' - https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:NThomas:Process_changes
- bajaj to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=530074 rech out to support
- Email sent!
- FF27.0b7 for Desktop went to build yesterday
- FF27.0b8 for desktop and mobile scheduled to GTB on Monday
- bug 960556 - crash in _invoke_watson from TmBpFfCore.dll (Trend Micro Browser Exploit Prevention)
- :lsblakk on topof it. :Callek had a contact to help out here
- bug 944542 (spvc32.dll - Conduit) has been spiking in the last days, the bug is for a blocklisting
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=930735 is still an issue in 27b6
- :bajaj to NI :nbp here
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=958703 (request for verification)
- (tracy) I'll check that these locales aren't available with beta7
We have some networking issues in SCL3 causing some disruption to jobs in the automation. We're retrying work automatically/manually as necessary. Working on it with NetOps.
- bajaj to reach out to SUMO/metrics on https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:NThomas:Process_changes
- [tracy] filed bug 960781 - Ensure Mozmill can handle new final release process