Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
- 10 Special Topics
lsblakk, lmandel, bhearsum, catlee, rail, kairo, wbowden, ctalbert, cww, rolandtanglao
- 35.0 will most likely need a build 3 for bug 1119189 - gtb today, ship to beta EOD tomorrow
- 35.0 mobile RC gtb delayed for bug 1073554 -- there are patches to try, we should have something to test later today
- Due to the above, we cannot do sign off in this meeting but will have to do it over email on Monday
- Several crashes in top positions that are MSE-related and being looked into.
- Bug 1114034 has >10% of all crashes, dmajor landed bug 1119030 on trunk to get more insights in mangled reports like that.
- Crash rate for 35.0b8 still looks good, similar to what 34 had before release.
- No issues.
- As said on Tuesday, will need to see some data for b10 to see if crashes were fixed.
Aurora / Dev Edition
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Softvision pointed out a few Hello issues, the team is aware of those.
- As mentioned Tuesday, a bug fix in WebGL causes some buggy sites to break.
- Bug 1110229 (which is potentially the fix for bug 1073554) regression still a shipping concern.
- Timeline for permanently moving release users to Balrog.
- Monday, January 19th (first work day after 35.0 unthrottles).
- 35.0 snippets pushed to release by accident last night
- Do we know how this happened again? (Happened in 33)
- possible user impact?
- No user impact, no feedback on input. Don't know about partner repacks.
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)